Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday Nana (Mom)!!

I am an awesome Mom.  
Yep.  
I know that, for sure, because I have an awesome Mom.  
I learned from the best :).  

We got together this week to celebrate her on her birthday!  

The birthday girl, her Mama, and one of the precious grandbabies (handsome Bennett).

My sis-in-law (aka one rockstar Mom) and one of her precious babes--Brooks!

The 'big boys' enjoying supper

One full Bennett, biggest cousin, Connor, and Nana

The Monster Baby, Noah, and Papa

He looks little until we hang with Brooks & Bennett...then suddenly, he's a beast!

Some of the boys on 'baby duty'

Connor always has a front row seat for the candle blowing at any birthday gathering!

My color coordinated boys!  My giant forehead didn't want to pose for me!

Meanwhile, there was lots of happy kicking going on with these two :)

A 4 generation photo for the memory books

One ridiculously cute little family!  My heart floods with joy looking at this picture :)

How quickly my sweet little nephews are growing.
Bennett (2 months old)

Brooks (2 months old)

And here are the 'big boys' with their wonderful G.G.!

We hope Nana had a very special birthday & we were so very happy to celebrate with her! 
xoxoxoxox

No comments: