Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Spontaneous beach trip!

At first, I thought we'd do the pool.

Then, I thought we'd do the Causeway.

Then, I checked with Ki to see if they'd like to join us.

When they noted they were already at Sanibel, our quick trip to the Causeway turned into a trip to Bowman's beach from 8:30am-12:30pm!  It was a beautiful day with wonderful company!

Noah was content with his shoes on at all times (not a fan of sand), bouncing between throwing shells in the water, and devouring some goldfish crackers on the shore.  He was a busy body to keep happy, but he was happy!

This water bug spent a good amount of time shell and sand dollar hunting!

These cute kids were in my perfect models :)

Connor adores his play time with Deb.  He was happy to show off his baby sand dollar.

When all else seems boring to this goob, I put a sea pen to good use & wrote the alphabet in the sand.

He was thrilled to point out his letters to me.

Noah was wiped out before we got back to the car & Connor even snoozed in the backseat on the way home.

Both kids were content all morning, I got some fresh air, and we were surrounded by some great family.  It's hard to beat days like this.  Here's to early bedtimes for all now!  I'm wiped out!

No comments: