Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

Today was pretty close to perfect.  It was a gorgeous day on the water.  My kids were happy, the weather was beautiful, the company was a pleasure, and the food was yummy!

Connor scored himself 6 fish today.


Noah scored himself lots and lots of chips.

Connor was thrilled to have his Nana & Papa with him all day.

And this kid was happy to have his chips. :)


I love how easy babies sleep out on the boat.

I could not have posed my sweet boys better.  It was a rare moment that Connor was admiring his quiet, sleeping brother & he didn't move from the moment when I grabbed my camera.  Some times this rough & wild big brother can be soft & oh so gentle with his Noah.  My heart swelled right here.

While Noah snoozed, C showed off his fishing skills.



When C was done fishing, he decided it was a good time to hop in.

I just love this photo of C & his Papa.

Papa will always be C's fishing and swimming buddy, but his Nana~ She's everything to him.  Goodness, I love these two.

After a good snooze, Noah was happiest playing with the ice in the cooler & splashing in any boat puddles.

Papa dropped us all off before the afternoon rains came & we headed to the pool to cool off.
We had such a great day with family & now, it's back to routine tomorrow!

No comments: