Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mommy's new ride!

Exciting changes around our house!  

After having Noah, my Rogue suddenly felt realllllllllly small. Matt & I were in no hurry to get a new car since mine was paid off.  We did lots of research & found a deal we couldn't refuse on a new car.  So over the weekend, after a ridiculously amount of time spent at a car dealership with a sick baby, we have a new, much bigger, ride!

I refuse to get a mini van (and give up my last ounce of 'coolness'), but this was the closed thing!  Our new Pathfinder has a 3rd row of seating (or exceptional grocery/kid gear storage), my children can move freely & I feel much higher & safer in this car.  Praying I don't run anybody over in this thing! 


I didn't really have a chance to bid farewell to my old car...the car I got when Connor was a wee baby.  Onto our next chapter, I guess!

Side note:  After being behind the camera so much lately for my 'job,' it is really hard for me to let Matt be the photographer.  He may have chopped off the front of our car in all 30 pictures he took of me & my monkeys in the car, but you get the idea.  We still love him very much, regardless. :)

No comments: