Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy birthday Nana!!

Twas the night before Nana's birthday & Connor had fishing on the brain!

We made last minute plan to meet Nana & Papa for a beautiful sunset fishing trip at Punta Rassa.  I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am to live where we live.  My kids get to experience the beach and fishing all the time.  And me~ I'm beginning to understand why Dad always mentioned the awesome sunsets.  Growing up, I never really appreciated it.  Now that I'm 'old,' I finally get it.

So our little night out was great.  We had chairs, chips, a close eye on Noah along the seawall, a 6 year old that was learning to cast his pole all by himself, and my tiny fisherman scored 2 "GIANT speckled trout" all by himself.  

Noah was all about chips, sitting on giant rocks, scoping out the birds, and launching shells into the water.

The boys opted to move from under the bridge and to the boat ramp docks.  Within a few minutes, they had 2 trout under their belts!  I love the see the joy on Connor's face when he gets a fish.  

The night was nothing less than perfect.

The next night we gathered at Auntie Nicole & Uncle Craig's house to celebrate Nana's birthday!  There were lots of little boys to keep us busy, but man, are they cute!

Noah likes to refer to the twins as the "bee-bies," even though they're the size of him now!
Two chubs in a tub!

Happy happy birthday Nana (mom)!! xoxoxoxo

No comments: