Thursday, July 2, 2015

Summer time pool fun

My boys have mastered the dreaded 'cheese face' like no other, so when I want new photos of them, I have to be creative.  I have a closet full of photography props from my sessions, but my kids wouldn't sit still for me if I tried waving candy above their faces!  My best bet to get my kids to smile together in a photo or get the non-nostril-flared, non-squinty-eyed, painful smiley face is to confine them in a location that makes them happy.  Successful location #1-- the pool.

Well played, me, well played. :)


Noah loves the freedom of kicking around with his swimmies on in 2 feet of water.

Connor loves when I say "poopy pigeon."  Classy, I know.  It's either that, or he makes me shake my hiney.  I opt for option 1 in public places.


Just keep swimming.  Just keep swimming.

 When it was time for me to hop in and play with them, we made a game out of using the waterproof camera.  For a good 20 minutes or so, this water bug was fully entertained by going underwater & having me take his picture each time.  We got some good laughs!

And it's 12:40am just like that...off to bed, I go (with my chlorineeee hair, as I opted to upload photos and blog instead of showering). There's always tomorrow!

No comments: