Monday, August 17, 2015

Slacking yet again...

I am ever-so-grateful to be so busy with photography sessions lately.  The only downside is that I don't feel like pulling out my camera much once I get home.

Since I don't have much to show for my own children lately, here are a few photos of kids I have taken pictures of! Haha!




But have NO fear!  We have the first day of school coming up Monday and shortly after that, Noah will be turning 2.  Two important events I promise to document soon!

Oh--just remembered--I did get a few photos of Noah the other day that I needed for his birthday invites.  It is SO hard to get cute photos of my children when I'm alone.  In this case, I had to run up and down the bridge to get Noah to smile, but make sure I was quick to grab him if he fell through the large bridge opening.  Ahhh!  

No photos of Connor.  I actually made a point to not take photos until after he got his haircut (I waited to do it just before school starts--I did his haircut this morning), since well...his grown out buzz cut isn't all too flattering on his already large head.  Yep, I said it.


More pictures to come of my own boys!  I promise!! :)

No comments: