Thursday, September 2, 2010

Early b'day present

I have no idea why it took me so long to order this pool for my water boy, but as of yesterday....it has arrived! Yes it is rather large....yes it takes up a lot of room....yes it takes some work to fill it up each time....but it is 100% worth it!! Mr. Connor was anxiously awaiting his pool time, while his amazing Nana was blowing the whole thing up (thank you, Mom). Once it was up & running, Connor did not want to get out!

"I love you, new pool!"


Enjoying cartoons while Nana was working on the pool. I received the memo when I got home from work that poor Nana was blowing up the pool while Connor was pressing/playing all over it. God bless you Nana!! :)


"Ok, seriously. Is it pool time yet?"


Once I got home from work, I finished blowing up the sunshade & we were in business! And for those wondering whats in Connor's hands, those are indeed rocks from our planter. Ever since Connor's beloved Uncle Craig taught him to throw rocks into the canal, he finds such enjoyment out of tossing rocks into any body of water. Since it wasn't hurting anything, I gave him the green light to toss some rocks in his pool. Connor was beyond thrilled!









"Life is good!"

3 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE this pool!! Looks like so much fun!

Olivia Lefko said...

What a great pool!

Carolin said...

this is an awesome pool with shade... for sure a MUST have