Monday, September 20, 2010

Us :)

When we can't be together like this...

...we can thank technology for bringing us together like this...

I can only imagine the technological advancements when Connor is my age.

When I was little, I remember my dad's cell phone in his car being the size of a large television remote. It had a huge base & long, curly cord attached to it. The computers in elementary school were giant, gray, and only took the big square disks. The most exciting games to play were Oregon Trail, Zelda, and Mario. Kids didn't have cell phones until I was in high school.

Connor was born into the era of smart phones, GPS systems, IPADs, video chatting, and interactive video games. Just as I made fun of my parents' having black & white television....Connor will be making fun of me for watching television pre-High Definition!

I'm officially starting to feel OLD. Yuck.

No comments: