Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday week begins

Today's birthday week festivities included a trip to Target to get the rest of his birthday party outfit, to Chuck E Cheese (where Connor is still needing some practice on rolling the ski balls, instead of launching them/near denting the game!), and play time in the kiddie pool in the back yard. I also fixed up a yummy new treat of cheese raviolis with a new vodka cream sauce (orange spaghetti sauce instead of red). I was concerned about whether I was making the delicious lunch in the event that my picky eater takes one look at it & chooses not to eat it, but I accepted the challenge. I took the first bite & let out a huge "Mmmm!!" Once that was done, we had lots of giggles & Connor dove right into his tasty lunch.





I haven't posted a video in a while, so thought you might enjoy the goofy antics of my (almost) two year old!

No comments: