Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Bunny 2012!

When I think of fond Easter memories with Connor, this one comes to mind...

(Easter 2010- World's Greatest Papa assembling Connor's new swingset- Easter gift from Nana & Papa)

I'm sure the assembly part isn't a fond memory for Papa as well as us, but the after product sure was great!

Connor always looks big to me, even when he was younger, but I feel like the days of him falling asleep in his swing were so long ago!

Fast forward to Easter 2012...well Easter BUNNY 2012.

Another great memory to put in the books! I was so proud of Connor! This was his first year to really go right on up and sit all by himself with the Easter Bunny. I usually plan ahead and wear something springy since I assume I'll get sucked into sitting in the picture with E.B. as well! He loved every minute of it!

He started out with sitting far away, then slid closer, then a high five, then several hugs, then staring so preciously up at him, then a kiss on his nose...

If there were not 10000000000000000 kids in line behind us, we would have taken our sweet sweet time and hung out with the Bunny all day!

It made my day when the family behind us in line commented on how adorable Connor was, how they couldn't wait til their son was Connor's age, because he was just so precious!

I rode on that high as long as I could!

Until about 10 minutes later...when I had a whining 3 year old who couldn't understand why he couldn't go to his best bud, E.B. again. This was followed by Connor pushing a sweet little girl after he thought she was taking his seat at the craft table. LOVE THOSE MOMENTS!

You know...the ones where Mom has to quickly undo whatever her child just did by looking super concerned, yet sweet and competent, apologizing to the sweet little girl, her Mom, and Dad, and trying to make Connor appear as if he really is a sweet child and not some bully, all while grinning and bearing it, while inside you're ready to explode at your darling 3 year old.

Yep...we had that moment just before leaving Easter land.

This child doesn't look like trouble right?!

I have come to the conclusion that the three year old stage is one of the cutest and one of the most trying ages to date!

We had a great time visiting the Easter Bunny (Mommy, Connor, and Nana) and look forward to our Easter next week!

Have a Hoppy day! :)

No comments: