Thursday, April 12, 2012

Little Dipper Pool Munchkins

Connor and I are so lucky we've gotten to know Danielle Lutz & her boys. What started out as a "blog friendship" has turned into a frequent playdate group that we adore! Connor's current BFF is Ryder! Our boys are two peas in a pod! With Connor, you have to have just the right friend who can hang with Connor, rough house together, yet just the right amount so they don't end up killing eachother! Does that make sense?! When you put Connor and Ryder together, they're able to blast eachother with squirt guns, chase eachother, throw toys together, and they love every minute of it together! Every once in a while, I'll catch Connor hugging Ryder. It's pretty darn cute to see them interact together like boys do!


Yesterday's playdate took place at The Little Dipper Pool. It's basically a playground in the middle of a shallow pool, with fountains and a water slide. This was the first time I was able to take Connor and not have to go in the water. While Connor enjoyed his playtime with Ryder, I got some Mommy time in with Danielle, Amanda, and Tiffany. I was the only Mom there with just one munchkin in tow, so I was free-as-a-bird at times, while the other Mommies were keeping tabs on their tiny tikes! I got some conversation in, my baby-fix, and enjoyed watching Connor have a good time. Since my hands were free, I decided to snap some shots of the adorable kiddies that were in our playgroup. We have some pretty adorable kiddies!!


This is my adorable kiddie aka water boy! The bigger he splashed, the happier he was!

This is Sophia! She is so personable and sweet. She is the biggest ham in front of the camera too! (She belongs to Amanda.)

This is Dyson. Talk about one precious gummy grin! He's not even a year old and walking around like a pro...well...a wobbly, adorable pro! (He also belongs to Amanda).

This munchkin has my heart. There is just something I can't get enough of from precious Landon. He smiles so easy, has the brightest blue eyes, and is so easy going. Can't believe he will be a year old in a few weeks already! (He belongs to Danielle).

These girls make me wonder what its like to have a girl! They hit it off the moment they met. They play so gentle and quiet...and pose so nicely for the camera. Funny how girls are wired so differently than boys! (Sophia's on the left and Keegan is on the right *She belongs to Tiffany).

Pictured below is Connor's partner in crime, Ryder. I am so grateful Connor has him to play with! Pretty sure he was blasting Connor in this picture! (Ryder belongs to Danielle..I'm sure you know that by now...).

This water blaster belongs to Yours Truly! Pretty sure he was blasting Ryder in this picture. I was surprised it only took one warning for both boys to learn they can only squirt eachother (and not the sunbathing Mommies or innocent girls).

And this toothie little Doll baby is Addie. She hams it up just like the other girls when a camera comes out. She was too cute for words! (Addie belongs to Tiffany).

What's great is that the Christian school I'm looking to enroll Connor in soon (not so much school as it is "Mommy's day out" twice a week)... Sophia, Ryder, and Keegan will all be in Connor's class. With a few kids that Connor will recognize, hopefully that will encourage him to want to go. We shall see!
We are so fortunate to have such great Mommy friends and well behaved kidlets to play with so often! We hope to do it again next week!

No comments: