Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Festivities!

Guess who visited our house last night?!
(Easter Bunny paw prints courtesy of Connor's left over baby powder)

Connor woke to a basket full of goodies. His personal fave--his new Buzz Blaster!

Mr. Sleepy Face with his loot

Photo take #2 (I was happy to get a cute smile with both picture attempts!)

Onto our egg hunt...

I loved his enthusiam...

"I found one, Mom!!"

If Connor passed by an egg, I'd nicely hint that "I think I see one over here somewhere." Connor would find the egg, then run over, hug me, and say "Thanks for helping me find my egg, Mommy!"

I love him!

Once we convinced Connor that we would not in fact refill and hide the Easter eggs again, because the Easter Bunny is only allowed to do that...

We headed to Nana & Papa's house to get ready to take out Papa's new boat!

We had a long ride through the canal, so Connor & I had fun scoping out ducks, boats, people, etc. I found a way to keep Connor occupied for an hour of "slow speed" when all Connor wanted to do was "have Papa go fast!"

We love being on the boat!

We tried out a few fishing spots (Papa does so well finding fishing spots where we can catch fish almost instantly, since he knows we're working with the patience of a 3 year old).

Connor then hooked into a big one!

To our surprise, Connor caught a SHARK! Introducing Connor's first hammerhead :)

Don't worry- Papa held the shark safely and we kept Connor a safe distance away!

My proud little fisherman!

The Captain and Co-Captain

A successful group shot :)

I love this picture!

My sweet boy!

When we're trying to pass the time on the long ride through the canal back to the house, why wouldn't you scarf a large amount of watermelon & take a tongue picture.


The fun didn't stop when we got back...

Uncle Craig & Matt helped hide water balloons, so Connor could enjoy a fun "hunt."

It was all a swell idea until Connor thought it was fun to launch the balloons at the observers!

Uncle Craig was Connor's #1 target! Hahaha!

Connor had SUCH a great time and he had a hard time accepting when all the water balloons were gone.

So Matt & Papa worked hard to fill more balloons...

When we were finally out of water balloons, we helped distract Connor with G.G.'s birthday cake!

Connor will gladly sing "Happy Birthday," blow out candles, and eat cake anytime!

G.G. and Connor teamwork!

We had a wonderful Easter! What a busy day!

We love G.G. and hope she has a fabulous birthday!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I just love you blog!! I just LOVE YOU!!! You must be one of the best moms on the planet! Connor is so lucky to have you!!!