Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Landon!

We want to wish our favorite 1 year old a very, very happy birthday today!!!
Connor has always had this sweet little love for "baby Landon" ever since basketball season with Ryder.  Connor loves to kiss Landon, gently touch his cheeks, and pat his back.  Make me want Connor to have a sibling! (My time will come again...I know!)

We had a wonderful time celebrating Landon's birthday yesterday!

Here is the birthday boy and his sweet Mama, Danielle, standing next to Connor's favorite table! :)
Connor came to me at one point during the party and told me "Landon told me it was cake time."
Sidenote: Landon doesn't talk yet...haha!


We will be celebrating this little cutie, Dyson's, birthday in just a few weeks as well.  I love having all the babies around :)


Connor and his BFF, Ryder, played wonderful together.  No fighting. Just good ol' boy playing.  I loved every minute of it.


Sorry this photo's a little dark...
I tried to get a picture of how cute Danielle decorated.  They had pictures from Landon's first year on the TV running as a slideshow.  It was a great idea and it was so scary to see just how fast he has grown in the past year!


Connor was delightfully surprised to find a Mickey Mouse bathroom when he had to go potty.  He had a tough time focusing on "doing his business" because he was checking out all the Disney decor.  He'll kill me when he's older for taking this picture, I'm sure...


Connor and Sophia were gearing up for cupcake time!!

All the kiddies enjoyed their cupcakes...but I'm pretty sure Landon did the most!
Is he seriously not the cutest?!?


The boys did a lot of this...
Connor was having the time of his life :)
All he wants is a running buddy!

Landon was all cleaned up and ready for gifts!
I love the fact that when I take his picture, he just smiles away at me.  I would steal him in a second if I knew I could handle two boys! Ha!


If Connor wasn't running with Ryder, he was doing this...
(Connor said the "Stairs were fantastic.")

After presents and stair playing time, Ryder went back in the pool.  Connor was already in his dry clothes, so we just hang around on the patio.  When we looked behind us, we got a glimpse of all the 1 year olds (or almost 1 year olds) at the party trying to escape to the pool area.  They were too cute not to take a picture...

My big boy, however, was content by the spa.

He has been so well behaved and "obedient" these days.  His manners are more than I could wish for!  He tells me "Sorry Mama" if he accidentally bumps into me, kisses my boo-boos, makes sure to hold my hand to "keep Mommy safe" while we crossed the road, tells me "No thanks" instead of the testy "No," and he just makes me proud to be his Mama.

1 comment:

The Lutz Family said...

I love this post :) I wish your blog wasn't private because i'd just put a link off of my blog. I might have to steal a few pictures! Thank you so much for helping me with some pictures yesterday, and most importantly for to you and Connor for being such great friends to the boys and me!!