Sunday, June 24, 2012

Look who did a craft!!!

Thanks to a highly addictive website known as Pinterest, I found this fun, colorful craft to make for Connor's Nursery school teacher. 

Connor really likes "Miss Ebbel-lin" (aka Miss Evelyn)!

She does a great job of distracting Connor while I'm peeling his clinched arms from my legs when I drop him off at Noah's Nursery twice a week.  She handles Connor's tearful mornings like a champ and is quite the block-builder from what Connor tells me. I wanted to do a little something for her to say thanks for all she does!

Matt & I sat down to tackle this crayon wreath project.  I was prepared for this wreath to appear as if Connor did it on his own.  We were delightfully surprised with how cute it turned out! :)


Can't wait to give it to Miss Evelyn on Tuesday!

No comments: