Friday, November 30, 2012

Cuteness from the week


Connor and I have had a weird week with me off work, so we've been extra busy (Christmas shopping, gift wrapping, Christmas light scoping, bike riding, bounce housing, etc). With all those fun activities this week, I've managed to take pictures of none of it.

I'll paint a few pictures for you, so you can imagine C's cuteness from the week.

Example 1:

Connor & I were at a local bounce house place yesterday. For two hours, we bounce, climb, and slide until we reach complete exhaustion! C was exploring an obstacle course on his own, when the 'bounce house guy' turned the lights off & flipped their black lights/glow bulbs on. It's pretty exciting, but at this moment, C was far off on his own in this bounce house tunnel...and all I hear is an urgent, "Mom!! Mom!! Mom!!" I assumed C was a little freaked out to be on his own in the dark suddenly, so I slipped my shoes off & went in to find my little guy. I crawled, slid, and contorted my body through the obstacle course to help rescue my guy. When I found him, he gets his face about 2 inches from my face and exclaims, "Mom!! I'm having such a fun day!!" Really?! This was the urgency. I couldn't help but hug him tight & smile! He's seriously the cutest these days!

Example 2:

In our new neighborhood, we are surrounded by young families. Halloween was wonderfully participated & we knew Christmas would be full of cheer around here too! Connor and I loaded up in the car & went exploring the neighborhood after Thanksgiving to scope out the Christmas decor/lights. This experience I wished I had my video camera running...

C was in the back seat & as we passed each house with lights (they could have one strand around a tree or be decked out Griswold style), C would shout in excitement!

"Oh...my...goodness...gracious...Mom! Look over there!"

"Our neighbors did a wonderful job decorating!"

"Oh, Mom! That house is my favorite!! They did a great job!"

We jam to our Christmas Pandora Radio & cruise the neighborhood. Its, by far, my favorite thing to do with Connor at Christmas time.
 
 
Since no blog post is exciting without pictures, I will go ahead & post some of the recent wedding photos I've received from Danielle & Tiffany. Happy viewing!












 


 

No comments: