Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Simple & Crafty day!

A few days ago, this sweet lady I work with made Connor a 'sled.'  She made one for her grandkids & thought Connor would enjoy one too!  Boy, did he ever!!  We toted it to the park & had a blast.  Just some sturdy cardboard & twine!  Running while pulling 45lbs on the cardboard was pretty exhausting.  I kept explaining to Connor that I needed to take a break & catch my breath.  He'd just respond with, "I caught your breath for you.  Ok, go!"...Gee, thanks bud!  I convinced him to give his gooey lizards a ride in between rides. :)
 


 
Earlier in the day, Connor & I spent a good hour roaming Target for random crafty items---stuff for Connor's b'day party as well as holiday gifts for Connor's teachers at school.  Since Connor has 3 teachers, we were trying to be crafty yet economical.  We ended up picking up items to make these for Ms. Evelyn, Ms. Kristen & Ms. Kim.
 
A simple wisk and bag of Hershey kisses created this cute gift (idea courtesy of Pinerest.com)!
 
We also bought some crafty items to make a sign for Connor's Candyland birthday party next week.  Hopefully when I'm done making it, it won't look like Connor made it! Wish me luck! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am stealing your whisk idea!!! Thanks!