Sunday, April 21, 2013

Phone picture giggles

Flashlight tag in Nana & Papa's backyard!
 
**This is Mommy's favorite time when Nana & Papa take turns hiding with Connor & Mommy gets to sit and watch :)**
 
 
We stayed at Nana & Papa's house a night this week.  I was on one of my 100 trips to the potty to relieve my overactive bladder when I heard giggles from around the corner.  I walked out & found Connor wearing Papa's glasses.  Goob! :)
 
Wednesday was one of Connor's buds, Eric (Katie's significant other), had a birthday!  Peewee sent him a special b'day message courtesy of Facebook.
 
 
And my surprise of the week was on Friday--
 
I took Peewee to Pump It Up and we headed to McD's for lunch afterwards.  On the ride over there, I asked C what he wanted for lunch (knowing that his answer is always the same...but I get a kick out of him going through his entire order..."umm...chicken nuggies, ketchup, milk, apples, and a boy toy").  To my surprise, he instead blurted out, "ughh...a fish sandwich with the white sauce."  Oh ok!
 
When I reminded him that a fish sandwich doesn't come with a toy, he was quick to tell me he'd like his fish sandwich as well as his normal Happy Meal.  While I gagged at the smell of his fish, Peewee inhaled it happily.
 
Soccer pictures to come (I'm blogging on location, so will need to load my camera pictures when I get home).

No comments: