Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mini golf trip!

While Mommy & Matt had tickets to see comedian, Daniel Tosh, Nana & Papa had big plans for Peewee!  C had never been miniature golfing, but when we'd drive past a course, he'd be so cute to say, "Hey Mom! Do you think we could go golfing sometime when I get older?!"

When Nana & I were brainstorming on what fun things they could do while Matt & I were away for a few hours, Nana suggested the idea of mini golf.  I knew he'd be surprised and have a blast!  Great thinking, Nana!

I received these phone photos from Nana, updating me on their evening.  Peewee had so much fun!  She said each hole took about 10+ shots, but C enjoyed the whole trip!

Here was Connor's 1st hole in one!  Nana & Papa got a kick out of how excited C got over it! :)

Sidenote: 
While I was dressed & out of my lounge wear, I opted for another belly photo.  25 weeks and counting!!


Thank you Nana & Papa for entertaining the Munchkin for a few hours.  When I picked him up last night, he blurted out-- "HEY Mom! Do you think sometime we could go jungle golfing again?!"

I love my happy little guy :)

No comments: