Sunday, June 16, 2013

Randoms

With just a few minutes before we head out for Father's Day festivities with Poppy Charlie, I thought I'd toss up a few random pictures from the week.  I was surprised, but ever so delighted to have my munchkin home with me this Father's Day weekend.

This is the after school photo I received from Nana this week... Mr Cool Guy sportin' Nana's shades

C's new favorite pretend game in the tub-- He's Santa Claus & Nana is Mrs. Claus...

We are enjoying the fun Free Summer Bowling perks!  After school on Thursday, Matt & I took C for some bowling fun.  The bowling alley that I grew up going to has had a massive facelift, complete with giant arcade addition.  Between bowling games, we took an arcade break & guess what Peewee cashed in his tickets for...

A Whoopee Cushion!

Although I will never understand a boy's fascination with bodily gas, he is hilarious to watch him try to 'surprise us' and chuckle at the sound of the 'toots.'  Goob!

Whenever C mentions he'd like ice cream, Matt never complains!  We stopped for ice cream on our way home from bowling and enjoyed our sweet treats.  My child...he's adorable!

This photo surfaced recently on the Iguana Mia website after we went there for Matt's b'day last week.  I'm never a fan of the giant sombrero, but when you have a 4 year old-- you do funny things!

Connor enjoyed a cousin day yesterday at our pool.  While the 3 smurfs don't usually pose nicely for a photo, they had a great time playing together.  Looking forward to letting them play again today. 

No comments: