Monday, August 19, 2013

Baby Shower!!

If you put my sisters & my Mom in charge of any event, you will not find anything more beautiful!

These girls should seriously take on event planning as a profession!

Every detail was flawless & needless to say, my baby shower for Noah was amazing!


All things nautical make my heart happy :)

The food was wonderful!  The dessert was sooooooo good!

Baby Noah is beyond blessed already!

The details were so beautiful!


I was excited to tell Matt we have the entire top layer of the Baby Shower cake to freeze (since we didn't have anything saved to eat for our 1 year anniversary...and pretty sure Baby Noah will be our big anniversary celebration this year...).

Thank you to all who came to celebrate & a giant thank you to my Mom, Nicole & Katie for all that they did to put on such a beautiful Shower!

No comments: