Sunday, October 27, 2013

Brace yourself...

I am about to display an unbearable amount of cuteness.

Get excited...

 What an angel child...





This one will be framed...


And this one makes me laugh out loud!  Just moments after this photo was taken, Noah pottied and poo'ed all over his brother's hand.  We all got a good laugh!


It's so unbelievable how my 1st baby looks so incredibly big with my 2nd baby...

Just an FYI-- The bigger feet are Connor's, despite the fact they look like the same size as mine!

We got a little preview of Noah's eyes during the photo session.

Sleepy smiles :)

I could eat.him.up.

I owe a big thank you to photo editing for this picture.  I had ZERO intention of being in any photos, since I was newly post delivery & feeling my fattest.  I didn't want any memories of a double chin or belly pooch!  I am actually wearing my nursing night gown & bath robe, with no make up, and my hair was still wet from the shower that morning.  I'm surprised I like it :).



These pictures are for Matt, of course!



 This one might be my favorite of the boys together.  Oh.my.heart.




Huge huge huge thanks to Brittney for doing our pictures!  I can't believe I didn't do newborn pics with Connor, but am so so so so grateful I had these done!  

No comments: