Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sneak Preview...

My sweet friend, Brittney, was over on Monday to do our newborn/brother photo shoot.  She has the patience of a Saint and you have no idea how much work actually goes into all those perfectly posed newborn photos.  I was nearby to hold up Noah's head, nurse him to calm him, or pat his hiney to keep him from fussing while we posed him.  Big Brother did great smiling with no efforts, so I was only sweating with Noah.  We may have had a poop/potty episode when we tried to get a quick few pictures without a diaper!  I will be getting the photos in the next few weeks, but here are a few sneak peeks to keep you anxiously waiting.  I can not wait to hang these pictures throughout the house!




The cuteness is hard to handle :)
I'm one proud Mama to call these boys mine!

No comments: