Thursday, November 7, 2013

1 month old!

He's growing...

He's changing...

He's one month old already!

Time...please...slow...down...


At about one month old, Noah has started to stay awake a little more during the day.  Some days are pretty breezy & other days seem to be full of fussiness.  He could happily sit in his bath all day long.  He's starting more 'coo-ing' lately.  God bless the fact that Noah was born in this day & age where I have a sound machine app on my phone that plays a vacuum cleaner sound that helps calm him to sleep (most of the time).  He naps best in the center of my bed.  I'll catch him turning his head from side to side while he's napping (yes--he's a tummy sleeper) and I'll also catch him squirming just to pass some gas then settles back to sleep.  His hair appears a little lighter, with a reddish hue.  He takes a pacifier sometimes, but usually not.  He still nurses for what seems like every hour.  As of about two weeks ago, Noah decided he officially hates the car (which makes our 1/2 drive to C's school each day really looooong).  I've tried white noise, a car seat mobile, cracking the windows, music, singing, a pacifier...they may work for about 15 seconds and then its back to screamfest.  I've decided I'm asking for a helicopter for Christmas.

Connor adores his brother still.  He can't get enough.  They're even tummy time buds.

I love to watch Noah sleep. His little expressions while he naps are beyond adorable

My big munchkin is doing great.  He's into everything Batman right now as well as pretend play.  You can find us in the living room, in the car, or even outside trying to outsmart & fight villains like Joker, Two-Face, Lex Luthor and Penguin.  Just a day in the life with a boy :). 

Our sweet little Nugget is growing fast and my Big Fry will be FIVE in 11 days (not that C is counting or anything)!


No comments: