Monday, November 25, 2013

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is approaching and I have lots to be thankful for!

Like this little guy.

 He's grinning more and more each day (usually while he's brewing a nice poopy diaper).  I forgot how much gummy smiles make me melt.


Last Friday was Thanksgiving role play at C's school.  We acted out a Thanksgiving meal, teaching the kids how to set the table, traditional Thanksgiving foods, as well as the importance of being thankful and prayer.  It was 45 minutes of one on one time with Connor (while Matt watched Noah in the parking lot).  The little bit of Mommy-Connor time was so good for my heart.

Sidenote:  The Mom that was seated across from us at our table noted that she volunteers in C's class often.  She went on and on about how she thought C was the most well behaved and intelligent boy in the whole class.  While I wasn't too surprised, hearing it from someone felt amazing.  It was a proud Mom moment to say the least!


C made a thankful turkey, with each feather stating he's thankful for:
Noah, Billy, Jesus, Mom, and Mrs. Nielsen :)


I love getting pictures of the two of us.  This boy means the world to me.

And so does this little one.

I love how a baby's eyes shine when they're clean :)


I love how he wants me most.

Tonight was a mad dash to get C showered and jammied up, so I could snap a picture of the boys in their coordinating Christmas jammies.  Noah was seconds away from an overtired meltdown, but I got a picture!  


No comments: