Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Days go by...

I'm becoming more confident with this whole tackling-two-kids-at-once thing.

My big boy is funnier than ever & too smart for his own good. My little guy is growing too quickly & likes to chomp on just about anything.
We ventured out to a new playground just a few minutes from our house.  It was so refreshing to go somewhere new & comforting knowing if we needed to abort, our house wasn't far away!

I got my haircut last week & for 75 minutes, my sweet husband was trying to entertain Noah in the salon's parking lot.  Noah has started the whole uncomfortable-with-unfamiliar-faces faze & has where's-my-mom-at-all-times faze.  Its rewarding to feel needed, but it made my haircut anxiety-filled.  Post haircut, we enjoyed some snuggles & a nap :).

Just a few of my faves...

Somebody is becoming pretty good at holding his head up.  He's all about standing upright these days too.

Noah's almost to 4 months already.  Seriously, time needs to slow down.  Here's a little monthly comparison so far.

This moment my heart melted.  C was playing pretend in the tub & Noah was just fascinated.  Big bro gets such joy out of seeing Noah smile at him.  Me too, buddy.



No comments: