Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Real quick...

I currently have 1,000,000,000 things to do, but wanted to share a few pictures of the cutest boys ever.

They have the best smiles.  I make adorable kids.  High five me.

Some days Noah's hair looks dark and C's hair looks blonde...
Other days I have two red heads.  Regardless, they're ridiculously handsome.
 

Kaylee's 5th birthday party.  Connor made sure to let Kaylee know he was already 5.  Big guy was proud.  He gets the age thing a little confused--he is thoroughly convinced he's 5 1/2 now.  I tried to explain the concept to him, but no go.  Owell, he'll be 5 1/2 for the next 10 months :).
Please do not confuse his over-sized bucket hat with a sombrero.

Sidenote: I found that Kohl's carries matching plaid shorts in baby sizes as well as size giant for Connor.  I jump on any chance to have their clothes match.  Shopping for them is so much for fun than shopping for myself!

 Back to pounding out my to-do list.  
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: