Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Showing love for Brooks & Bennett!

On Saturday, we got to celebrate with the beautiful Mom-to-be, my sis-in-law, Nicole!  The weather was perfect.  The details were perfect. She deserved the best-darn-Shower-ever and by golly, she got it! :)

She looks amazing housing two little boys in her belly!
 We were surrounded by great company!

And Noah got lots of attention from the ladies :)

His favorite was the littlest lady--Miss Peyton!

I soaked up a few rare moments of having my hands free.

It was Noah's first time sporting little jeans & I must say, he modeled them well!

Nicole's BFF put on one amazing Shower.

Nicole's mom snuck in some baby boy practice :) She's going to be one awesome Grandma!

Nana & Noah :)

My sisters :)

The Shower was nothing short of perfect.  Now its a countdown until Brooks & Bennett enter the world!  The amount of love we have for them already is overwhelming! I couldn't be happier to see my brother & Nicole become parents!! :)

No comments: