Monday, November 17, 2014

Family photo session 2014

No one understands the stress of a family photo session like a Mother.  The thought that does into each outfit for each person.  The bag of tricks you must possess in order to get your kids to cooperate.  Planning the session around nap time.  Saying things like "stinky feet" and "poopy pants" to make your 5 year old smile a real smile & not that squinty-eyed cheese face.  Pretend sneezing to get the baby to smile.  Remembering to fix my own hair and suck in my stomach all while getting everyone else to look just right.  The best part of it all was having a sweet friend take all the pictures.  It was so great having a fellow mom there to get the kids to smile.  Noah was distracted by the birds, sand, and well, everything, so getting him to smile was not easy at all.  Ironically, once the photo session was over & I let the boys climb the tree on the beach, Noah was ALL smiles.  Story of my life. :)

I'm thrilled with how our family photos turned out & will be spreading them throughout the house now :).



He was mesmerized by the birds.

Oh & it took about 2.2 seconds on the beach for Noah's shorts to be soaked & him completely covered in sand.  I wasn't surprised a bit. 

My big boy looking WAY to big all of a sudden.

Connor always makes Noah happy :)



One cute squishy toosh.

The reason for my being...




I pray this kid is always my best bud.

Noah Monster would only smile with a weird piece of tree in hand.  Whatever works.

My heart swells for these boys.

Dad knows how to get chuckles.

Connor's new favorite hangout.

No smiles, but one handsome little mug.

HUGE thank you to Britt for the family pictures!  Another big thanks to my kids for being so naturally adorable :).

No comments: