Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy 6th birthday!!!

I say this every year, but how in the world is my baby SIX?! 

SIX????!!!!!!

He has become so independent over the last year.  He showers by himself.  Uses the restroom by himself.  Reads a book to ME.  Remembers to brush his teeth in the morning and at night all by himself.  Rides his bike without training wheels.  Walks down to his best buddy, Michael's, house on his own (with me watching on at the mailbox, of course).  He brings toys to Noah when he's fussy, without me asking.  He's the first one in the car in the morning, eager to get to school early.  He's been the Star Student in class, as well as the Star Student in P.E. already.  He was one of two kids in his class that was chosen to read his A.R. books at home (instead of being read to by the teacher with the rest of his class), since he's reading so well already.  He is one smart cookie and makes me so proud!

I love both of my boys so incredibly much.  I will, however, always have a unique love for this boy.  Just talking about how proud I am of Connor makes me cry.

On November 18, 2008, my heart swelled to a ridiculous size.  My life was only beginning.

Thank you for being my Connor.  I could not imagine life without you.

Happy birthday sweet, sweet boy!

No comments: