Saturday, November 22, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It may be a little early, but I wanted to thoroughly enjoy Christmas with my boys this year.  So by day we had C's birthday party, and by night, our tree is up!  Boys were in their Christmas jammies,  Charlie Brown Christmas was on the T.V., and I was enjoying the memories being made.  

Connor wanted to help with the tree so badly.  He insisted on carrying each container of ornaments downstairs, he insisted on carrying the tree downstairs with Matt, and he insisted on hanging all the ornaments on the tree.  I had to remind myself that we were creating memories, as much as I cringed every time C hung a fragile ornament or hung clusters of ornaments.  We only had one rule; that no ornaments be hung at the bottom half of the tree.  Noah Monster is all sorts of trouble and one of his favorite hobbies is throwing things.  Throwing all things.  Although our tree is partially naked and ornaments are not even close to perfectly spaced, our tree represents both of my kids this year, so it is nothing short of perfect.

Noah can't get enough of the lights.  And I'm trying to teach him the one finger touch rule.  It's a work in progress. :)


(Although less than lovely camera quality on my phone, I still love these)

The look from the trouble maker, himself.

Between the Charlie Brown Christmas and his new Lego Marvel Superhero video game, I convinced him to smile by the tree for me, since its rare he'll wear a jammie shirt to bed & I could not miss a shot of this handsome elf. 

Let's hope the Christmas tree in the daylight tomorrow doesn't welcome mischief from the Noah Monster.

No comments: