Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Fair and a 6th B'day Party!

We've been enjoying some chilly weather lately.  Mr. Football Head can wear his big brother's cold weather hats :).


This amazing weather was perfect weather to head to the fair!  Connor and his best bud, Michael, had a blast riding just about everything there!  These goobs make me laugh when they're together.


The petting zoo was a hit will all the kids we had in tow.  The babies enjoyed it the most!


My Ninja Turtle loved feeding the goats too :).

If the fair wasn't enough fun for the kiddies, we headed to Zoomers the next day for C's big 6th birthday party!  It was the first time he didn't need me to ride any rides with him.  It's amazing how he can seem so big at times, yet still seem so little.

We went on quite a bit!  After two days of rides, I'm pretty sure Connor & Michael were in Heaven!


Noah was a trooper, tagging along with the big kids.  He enjoyed all the attention too.


This fenced in ramp area to let this munchkin run free was Noah's highlight of the day!


My biggest boys :).

This was, by far, my least stressful kid party to date.  Why have I not always had our b'day parties at places that set up, organize, and clean up for me?!  It was a win for all! :)

No comments: