Saturday, March 14, 2015

Busy boy

Today, basketball season came to a close!

Connor really progressed in his basketball skills this season.  My shy guy became more aggressive each game & got right in there as one good defender, stealing the ball away.  He was great at passing the ball & made one basket (2/14/05 game).  I think he really enjoyed himself & we hope to play again next season.  C was all about keeping track of the score & his team finished the season with a 6-2 record.

C & Michael enjoyed post game cupcakes.

Connor received his medal today as well!  He now has 6 awards on his bedroom shelf.  He likes to point out, he has "SIX awards and I'm SIX years old!" 

C & Coach Justin (aka Michael's Dad) at our post game lunch


As basketball comes to a close, Connor is now the Karate Kid!  

He's been 2 times so far, and he seems to like it.  His Sensei works with his age group on a lot of coordination activities, which is good for him.

I get nervous every time I dress C in white from head to toe.  Who thought it was a good idea to put boys in that much white?!?  

I hear Noah Monster chatting away in his room as he just woke from his nap.  Figures...I'm so ready for a nap!  

Happy Weekend!

No comments: