Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Nap time = Edit time

While Noah snoozes (and while I wish I was snoozing too), I decided to edit a few more photos.

Behold, some pretty adorable babies in our family!

In some photos Brooks looks like a baby & others, he looks like a giant toddler.  Regardless, he is stinkin' adorable.

Bennett's face just makes me laugh.
"Seriously, Auntie? You want me to model?"

And Brooks' face!
"I'm naked on the beach. Hmmm..."

Oh & here, Bennett looks too cool for the basket.

All I see is cool kid cruising in his car...


This morning, I tried quick photos in the backyard with the Monster.  It's WAY easier photographing others' kids than my own sometimes.

How do I get him to smile & look?
I hold up a letter "W."  No joke.  He has a weird obsessive love for this letter.
Whatever works.

If only Connor would willingly model for me.  I'll try later when he's home from school! :)

No comments: