Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Busy Busy Busy!

This past week was Connor's Spring Break.  It felt amazing to not a have nightly routine, have Connor home with me all week & weekends, and just get to spend some time with my boys.

While I know we were super busy, I had my hands full taking pictures of other families, so didn't pull my camera out much with my own boys.  I did, however, take my camera on one of our excursions to explore the Six Mile Cypress Slough.  While Connor & Michael got a kick out of finding cardinals, I was busy juggling a crazy toddler near large, open boardwalks above a swamp.  All while slugging along my camera to capture the beautiful moments!  It was an adventure for all!





C & Noah really bonded together this week.  Noah walks up randomly to Connor to give him big, open-mouthed kisses.  He plops down in Connor's lap to sit & watch him play video games.  They frolic around the house laughing at each other too.  My heart was full this week. :) 

No comments: