Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Katie's married!

The weather was fabulous!  The venue was beautiful!  The bride was stunning!  The details were perfect!  It was an amazing wedding & weekend.

The rehearsal

Wedding day!



Matt & I were sweating pre-wedding while trying to keep the Monster busy before the ceremony.  Let's just say I had no reservations sending him on his way after the ceremony back to our house with Aunt Debbie!  He's a busy kid.

This shall be framed in my home soon.  I could eat him up.

Goob.

The best I could get of the busy bee.

BFFs :)



It's amazing how great you feel with your makeup & hair done.  Fake eyelashes are beyond incredible.  Oh, to have my own stylists every day!

I dare you to find their flaws.  Seriously, perfection.

The details were so beautiful.  I wish I capture more of them.  She had the neatest 'guest book' that was a tree, where everyone signed a leaf.  There was a 'Sparkler Send Off' corner to let guests know we'd be do sparklers at 10:30pm to send the bride & groom on their way.  The dessert table was SO good.  I even ate grouper for dinner & LOVED it.  Yeah, the wedding was incredible.

A toast from Dad :)

My good looking parents (and pretty Aunt Kris too)!





We had such a good night celebrating!

Here's to the new Mr. & Mrs. Brewer!

No comments: