Saturday, April 18, 2015

Family in town

Since I've been so busy editing photos of other people other than my family, I couldn't remember the last time I pulled out my camera with my kids!  

I did a session for my sweet friend, Mary, & her family last week.

After having two sweet boys, she was excited to reveal the gender of her baby girl on the way!

Then I met a wonderful lady & did some photos in her neighborhood this week.  The views were pretty amazing.

I remembered to pull out my camera the last few days with Matt's Nana & Aunt Nancy in town to capture my own family.  I wasn't able to get any photos of Connor though, since he was in school both days.  Here are some photos from our adventures the last few days...

My littlest water boy enjoys our mornings when we venture the other kiddie fountains, have a snack, then head home for a nice nap!

This little bug is growing ever so quickly lately.  He's still thoroughly obsessed with his ABCs, has learned how to count to 10, and adores his big brother like crazy.

He's my 'I do it myself' child.  Its great to have your child grow up to be independent, strong-willed & determined, but man, its a booger to raise them when they're kids.

Fancy Nance is always a hit with the kids!  Connor soaked up his super hero toy playtime with her pretty quickly & wants to know when we get to have Auntie Nancy come visit again! :)  She is a joy to have around!

Noah giving his Poppy some love.

We also took a little trip to the Four Mile Cove to see what it was all about, considering I used to pass it on the bridge almost every day since I was younger & never stopped to check it out.  

It offered some pretty photo views, but not so exciting with the wildlife spottings.  It was a nice, quiet walk, so it was enjoyable!

Noah was scoping out the water for fish!

These two. :)

The little Monster enjoyed himself, so it was a successful morning!


No comments: