Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Another year gone by...

It's a rare moment where I'm caught up on editing and I have some free time while Noah naps!  I wanted to make sure I got a blog post in for my sweet birthday boy.  Tomorrow is the day.  My little boy is slipping closer and closer to being too grown up & 'cool' for all this little boy stuff.



My gentle giant may want to do activities on his own more than he wants me to join him now a days, but I'll still hold onto the mornings where he will still kiss me at parent drop off before going into school, or will hold my hand anywhere we go.  We still giggle together anytime he toots or anytime Noah does something crazy.  He is still my favorite snuggle buddy.  I cherish our one on one time where we can just talk & he is more responsible than some adults I know.  I love watching him grow, but hate it all at the same time.

So here's to cake for breakfast, new Imaginex superhero toys to play pretend with, video games to dominate, and cupcakes & a Happy Meal with his classmates tomorrow!

No comments: