Saturday, December 12, 2009

Feeling Jolly!!

What could be better on a Friday night than a cute kid, my bestest friend, and Santa?!

After about a 40 minute wait in line, we got a successful picture with Santa! I wasn't quite sure how Connor was going to handle Santa this year, since last year he slept through the whole thing as a tiny 1 month old. I figured after a LONG wait in line, he would be totally OVER IT by the time we had our turn to see the Jolly Ol' Man. Well, to my surprise, he did great! While waiting in line, we did a lot of walking, checking out other kiddies, and really enjoyed tearing apart the snow displays....but don't worry....I was a good parent and cleaned it all up :). Bless Rachel for being my right-hand-man--holding out place in line, taking pictures, and having snacks ready when needed! I would have never had the confidence to wait in line that long with Connor if she wasn't there to help. We enjoyed a wonderful late dinner at Moe's afterwards, where Connor and Mom enjoyed a kid's meal :). I absolutely love how much Connor adores Rachel. He gives her his special 'flirty smile!' Enjoy the pictures from our adventure~
















No comments: