Monday, December 28, 2009

New 'do', New ride!

With thanks to a family friend that has boy hand-me-downs & handy man Papa, we were in business last night with Connor's new bike seat!! He looked so darn cute holding on and ready for a ride. I think he will LOVE it in the daylight when he can check things out.

And...Connor looks super-duper adorable after his new haircut from his personal barber, ME! No, I have no photos from the actual haircut process, but will try to paint the picture for you.

Booster high chair--front yard--buzzers--screaming, terrified child--barking, annoying dog--flustered Mother!

Connor screams the moment you turn on the buzzers. My poor child. He was blessed with thick, fast growing, hair, so we had to get it done. When we were finally done, he looked like he had aged a year. He's such a big boy with his buzz cut! Ughh...I could eat him up!!

Hair cut shot :)


Big boy with his big helmet...and yes, I am fully aware that a large helmet does not flatter an already large head...but Connor wears it well! :)






"This is great! Thanks Papa!"



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love his haircut!!