Friday, January 1, 2010

The Big 2-5!

Nothing better than a day surrounded by the ones you love, lots of yummy cake, and shopping! :) Had a wonderful 25th birthday! Big milestone year. Turning 25 didn't bother me, but I have a feeling turning 26 will not be easy...I'm inching closer to thirty. In the meantime, I will enjoy every moment and I'm looking forward to a new year & new start. Woo Woo 2010!

"Mom's Happy Camper"....most of the time


Our pathetic attempt at a good shot of Connor & his Auntie Katie. Not quite sure what Connor was doing with his tongue...


The traditional birthday-photo-by-the-fireplace


Playtime with his favorite Papa while Mom was out shopping!


After a nice ride with Nana and Papa!


Uncle Craig helping feed the monster


Connor was not happy when he found out the cake was NOT for him!


Amazing friends out for b'day festivities!

I had a wonderful day! Thank you to all that helped make my day extra special! :)

No comments: