Saturday, February 18, 2012

Big Day at Basketball!

My Super #0 scored himself TWO hoops! Not sure who was prouder...but I need to be equipped with my video camera next game to catch him shoot, score, jump up & cheered "I did it!!" ever so proudly, then trot across the court to give his Mama a victory hug. I could eat those moments up every time! Oh how I love my boy!!
After the game...we had Connor putting up 2 fingers for his two successful hoops, but pretty sure the delay of the camera turned his cute pose into his less expressive face...

Connor enjoying a glimpse of himself in Papa's shades.

Sidenote: Two fresh buzz haircuts courtesy of yours truly!

The highlight of every game...snacks after the game! :)

Today's team snack: Cheetos!

A few of Connor's biggest fans :)


No comments: