Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Evening Fun!

Nothing spells fun like...

Dancing & singing to "Mousercize"...
(courtesy of the wonderful Pandora.com on my phone)

Going for an icy swim in Nana & Papa's pool...
(Connor stepped right in & tells me "It's not that bad, Mom!" I proceeded to step in & realize Connor was full of bologne! It was good & freezing!)

The chilly temperature didn't even faze my little water bug!

Our nights at Nana & Papa's house now must always include Connor's form of hide & seek. Connor likes to do all duties...he hides & counts...then waits for someone to come find him so he can shout "Boo!!" Connor also likes to tell everyone (Nana, Papa, Mommy) who gets to hide & who counts with him. What cracks me up is when he's hiding in the closet & says in a loud voice "Gotta be quiet!!!" He's a hoot!

(Hide & seek in your skivvies is always a fun time!)

No comments: