Sunday, March 11, 2012

Basketball Champs!

Connor made it through his first sport season!


Although I'm not quite sure he's going to be the next Michael Jordan, he was one of the cutest munchkins on the court! Connor's favorite parts of the game were when he had the ball, snack time after the game, and when he could sneak over to say hi to baby Landon (Ryder's little brother)!

He was blessed with the most amazing coach! Coach Matt seriously had the patience equivalent to a Mother of ten 3 year olds! I can not imagine!!!!

After the final game yesterday, Coach awarded each team member with a metal. Connor came up to me after he got his metal and said "I won, Mom!!!"

Each week we had a different amount of players on the team, but these were the most consistent team mates! :)

*Sidenote: The little boy on the floor is Jack. I got talking to his Mom at one of our practices and it turns out Connor and Jack are only a day apart in age. Jack is on the teeny end of the spectrum while Connor is on the massive end of the spectrum. To put into perspective on how much their sizes are different, Jack wears a size 3 diaper. Connor graduated from size 6 diapers and is now in size 5T underwear! Funny to compare their sizes :)


I adore good pictures of Connor and I together. The secret to getting a 3 year old boy to smile for the camera...

Just whisper gross boy words like "poop" and "stinky toots" and they giggle every time!

My basketball star! :)

For your viewing pleasure, here's a little clip of the cuteness that is 3-4 year old basketball!

Connor's first basketball season will remain in my memory as Buzz light up sneakers, an oversized red shirt with his number "Zero", and big cheers of "I did it" after each successful shot! :)

1 comment:

Brost Family said...

I love the size comparison! I was at the park the other day and one of the Mom's heard my response to another mom's question saying that Ruby was 16 months old, and it turns our her little one is 5 days apart from Ruby, but literally half her size haha. All the mom's pretty much said in unison "she's so tall". It's so funny to see her in comparison to the other babies her age haha!