Thursday, March 15, 2012

Workin' at the Carwash...



I have one handy helper around the house.
My precious little man has a love for washing cars.
My car was due for a cleaning, so here's how it went...

Connor used his big hands as a sponge and 'washed' the front of my car...literally about 40 times.
He would rub bubbles on then request the hose to rinse them off. Once clean, he would repeat the process all over again. He may have actually removed a few plastered love bugs off the front :)

"HI MOM!"

My whole car is clean up to about 3 feet from the ground ;)

We had a sense of urgency to quickly fill the bucket since it was running low on "bubbles" many times, but once the bucket was all suds'd up again, my car wash attendant was back to work!


Connor is up for hire if you need your car washed. He works for "snacks" or "toys", uses about 2 bottles of car wash solution per vehicle, and will probably hike up your water bill about $50. He does great work though and looks super cute doing it!

No comments: