Thursday, March 15, 2012

Phone photo dump!

I was going through my phone pictures and thought it'd be fun to share current, randoms!
With no specific organization or theme, here ya go...


Photo #1: Sorry its so teeny. Matt sent this to me last week after I was having a really tough day at work. In case you don't have a magnified glass handy, the picture is of the decals on the back of Matt's Mom's car. She had grandkid decals made (a soccer one for Austin, dance one for Kaylee, and basketball one for Connor). It makes me so happy to know that Connor has been 'adopted' into such a wonderful, loving family that consider him...well...family :)

Photo #2: A classic Mom-Connor photo attempt. If ever Connor looks cute, Mom has a double chin & frazzled hair. If Mom looks half way decent, Connor has a squinty cheese face. This one obviously appears to be squinty cheese face :).

Photo #3: Classic Walmart white trash moment. To summarize...

Connor & I decided to make our grocery store run to Walmart last Monday. We stocked up on oodles, including ice cream and frozen treats at Connor's request. We get out to the car and I realize that my giant purse did not in fact swallow my keys this time...the keys were staring us in the face as they were locked in my car in the front seat. Mom was sent into slight panic mode. I called Matt who happened to be down the street at Target and he was able to come by within 10 minutes to save my groceries from the heat. He could not save the sweet 3 year old, because the car seat was locked in my car. I called Dad who was at the office and he got the dreaded first words on the phone..."Hey Dad. You have AAA right?!"

Dad came to my rescue about an hour later since he was at his office in Ft Myers. In the mean time, Connor and I took a stroll through Walmart to use the potty, then sat outside near the car playing with Lightning McQueen and Mater along the cart return siderails and curb. We got quite a few looks as Connor and I just sat in the parking lot and played...

Dad aka Papa arrived and he noted that AAA would be another half hour or so. None of us had eaten lunch yet, so we walked next door & put in an order for a pizza. Once the pizza was ready, we camped out in Papa's trunk and waited for Mr. AAA. Everyone was in good spirits (thank goodness Connor was chipper) and we enjoyed our lunch while AAA man unlocked my car. What an adventure!

Photo #4: I have finally jumped on the Pinterest.com bandwagon. It is SO addicting and I am in love with it! My current favorite category to look up is "Toddler crafts." Connor is really getting into painting, so he is often requesting "a new art project." Here are a few of his current creations...

His hands and feet are so big, that we have to use extra large construction paper. My baby...the giant :)

No comments: