Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Eggs!

What do you do when you're not feeling so well and need a new activity to do in the house...

Color Easter Eggs!

I wasn't planning on doing them so far in advance (since Easter is another 2 weeks away), but once Connor found the Sesame Street Egg Dye Kit in the pantry, there was no turning back!

Look who was super excited about the "magic" colored water!

(I snapped a few extra pictures since I can't get enough of my freshly buzz cut boy...)

What's cuter than my freshly buzz cut boy, you ask?!
Well, it is my freshly buzz cut boy in his underwear!

Since Connor was on a smile nice for the camera kick, I opted to snap a few of the two of us...greasy bedhead pony tail and all!

Connor's masterpiece eggs! (I am very proud of myself for letting go of my OCD tendencies to make things perfect and just let Connor do his thing).

I couldn't resist this last picture...
He's so precious--squishy toosh and all!

No comments: