Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Egg-cellent!

The all day rain kept us in doors.  Time felt like it was crawling!  C & I were both not feeling the greatest, so we decided to pull our Easter stuff out & decorate eggs a little early this year.

Every year I fear for a recreation of the Whitaker Egg Dying experience when we were kids...when my little sister knocked the egg dye all over my Mom's cloth dining room barstools.  We managed to survive another year of egg dying without any messes (phew!).

I let go of all my OCD habits to make the perfect eggs & let C do it all just the way he'd want to.  Needless to say we had a lot of Angry Bird stickered eggs...and he loved every one of them!



Tahh Dahh!

Easter will be here soon!  Can't wait for C's egg hunt :)  Everything is so magical at 4 years old!

No comments: