Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tea party for a Space Ranger...

Connor came to me yesterday & proposed that we have a tea party with all of his Toy Story friends.

While I thought the idea of a tea party was rather girly (and thinking that the closest thing to a tea set in our house is coffee cups), I tried to explain that tea parties are more for girls...but a dessert party would be perfect!

Luckily I had a ridiculous amount of sweets in the house (Who am I kidding...we always have sweets in the house)!

Connor made a few trips upstairs to collect all of his friends from his room and strategically placed each one in a chair in the dining room.

Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Teddy, Hamm, and Alien were all in attendance.

I had the big boys take their seats while I served each guest a choice of a cupcake or Rice Krispie treat.

After enjoying our own desserts, Mommy & Matt had fun helping the remaining guests clean their plates. :)

Connor thought the party was great, so I'm sure we'll be throwing another party soon!


No comments: