Friday, September 6, 2013

My big boy :)

I only work two days a week.  I still count down every time until I receive my 12:00pm text message photo from Connor & Nana when he's picked up from school!

When the kids get picked up at school, to keep the Parent Pickup Line moving, the school asks that you don't get out of your car & move your car forward before buckling your child in.  I'm pretty sure this picture was captured just moments after Nana picked up C from school and pulled into a parking spot to buckle him in.  All before buckling him in, he decided to show off his treasure box reward and hang out in the sunroof.

Nana fought the heat & took my little adventurer to Lakes Park for a fun afternoon!  I always get a kick out of what dorky hat of Papa's she puts on C when they're out & about!  No matter what, Connor wears it well :).

The cool kid has got it made in the shade.

While Nana & Connor enjoyed a wonderful bike ride, picnic & ice cream treat, I was celebrating one of my last weeks at work for awhile with a nice baby shower!  

I'm planning on working up until this little baby decides to make an appearance!  The beauty of where I work is that if I go into labor at work, all they have to do is move me upstairs to deliver.

It was a great day!

No comments: